AIG Retirement Services is pleased to offer both our mutual fund investment platform or our annuity investment platform to Fairfax County Public Schools. If you would like to enroll in your FCPS 403(b) plan and have contributions deducted from your paycheck, select one of investment platforms below and follow the prompts.
TO ENROLL ONLINE:
TO ENROLL BY PHONE:
- If you prefer, you may call our Enrollment Hotline at 1-888-569-7055.
Remember, you don't have to go it alone. Our local financial professionals are always available to assist you with this process. Click here for a list of financial professionals by school.
TO STOP, CHANGE OR RESTART CONTRIBUTIONS:
- You must submit a completed Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA).
SRAs submitted on or before the 20th of the month will be effective the first of the following month. SRAs submitted after the 20th of the month become effective the first of the second month that follows.
SRA submitted 9/20* (and the 20th is business day) is effective 10/01
SRA submitted 9/21 is effective 11/01
* This assumes the following:
- The 20th of the month is a business day and the financial markets are open.
- The transaction was submitted prior to market close, generally 4PM ET M-F.
As an example:
- February 20th is a Monday, the financial markets are open and the SRA was submitted before 4:00 PM ET. Your first contribution will be effective the first of the following month or March 1.
- February 20th is a Saturday or Sunday and the financial markets are closed. Your first contribution will be effective April 1.